We are developing a new accounting package for small to medium parish councils. Some of the features are:
- Web based so can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection by an authorised user
- Written by an experienced Parish Councillor and Internal Auditor and designed specifically for Parish Councils
- Simple approach with no need to learn accounting technicalities
- Creates VAT reports for the special claims method for local authorities
- Cheque approval lists for Council meetings
- Full budget package with monthly, quarterly, annual reports
- Generates data for the Annual Return
- For more details of the software, see our overview. We are also producing a set of tutorial videos which can be found here.
The package is currently in use in a small number of Parish Councils and we are looking for a few more to use the software and comment on its facilities. We expect that the annual cost of the software licence will be £50 but if any Councils would like to take in the software on a trial basis they would get free use for the first year.
If you might be interested in becoming a partner in developing the software then contact us.
Please note that this software is specifically designed for Parish and Town Councils; unfortunately it is not appropriate for other organisations.