This is a web-based accounting package for small to medium parish councils.
The software has been designed by an experienced Parish Councillor and Internal Auditor and contains features specifically designed to make the Clerk’s work easier.
Some of the features are:
- Web based so can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection by an authorised user
- Simple approach with no need to learn accounting technicalities
- Interactive bank reconciliation process showing progress for every transaction you tick
- Creates VAT reports for the special claims method for local authorities; facility for VAT-registered Councils coming soon
- Cheque approval lists for Council meetings
- Full budget package with monthly, quarterly, annual reports
- Generates Annual Return
- Works on Receipts and Payments basis (year end extension for Income and Expenditure adjustments planned)
- For more details of the software, see our overview. We are also producing a set of tutorial videos which can be found here. You can also look at our User documentation.
The software has been in use for over a year now and has been considerably enhanced during that period. We are offering it for £60 per year with a three-month trial period at no charge and no obligation to continue if the software is not found to be what you need.
If you would like to be set up as a trial user (no obligation), please contact us. We can also arrange a Skype demonstration or, if you are not too far from our base just north of Cambridge, we can come out to visit you and show you the software.
Please note that this software is specifically designed for Parish and Town Councils; unfortunately it is not appropriate for other organisations.